We help manage
& represent venues
REVENUE BUILDING EXERCISES
Promote my venue…
We enjoy promoting venues to event buyers worldwide
There are many hidden venues ‘ gems’ around the world that currently do not operate as ordinary function venues.
There may be many reasons for this.
(1) Not well known to many event planners.
(2) Lack of forward thinking ideas.
(3) Venue often say that the number of requests they receives every year, does not justify employing events person.
(3) The venue is part of a personal collection where the owner does not care for revenue, but happy to host the one-off exclusive high-profile events.
Get in touch today
(4) Many owners hate the idea of outsourcing via tender as this often leads to venue deprecation, reputation and service value. Any organisation that eventually wins a tender will certainly want to get their money back and often have disregard to regular upkeep and maintenance.
We provide full assistance in helping all types of venues increase both public awareness and their bottom line profits.
Many venue owners lack marketing expertise and time.
Consider outsourcing your venue to our event management team. Venue management allows us to handle the everyday running of a venue. From arranging meetings with potential clients to handling every aspect including marketing. Many venues that host under 10 events per year often find this method to be more economical than having to employ a full time marketing and events person.
Practical out-sourcing solutions work
STEP 1 – Download our function sheet
OUR FUNCTION SHEET MAY BE DOWNLOADED AND COMPLETED BY ANYONE AT THE VENUE.
STEP 2 – Return via e-mail
ONCE COMPLETED, PLEASE SEND VIA EMAIL (SEE LINK PROVIDED).
For Owners & Managers: Advantages of providing venues greater exposure…
For venues that only host under 10 events a year, outsourcing event enquiries makes financial sense.
We market your potential…
BEHIND THE SCENE MAKING VENUES PROFITABLE
Leadership and Influence
We aim to:
· Inspire, engage and lead teams to achieve goals for your organisation.
· Lead teams to ensure exceptional service becomes the norm, 24 hours a day.
· We work effectively alongside all team members, seeking input, contributing ideas, suggestions and sharing relevant information with all department heads concerned.
· We work towards promoting functions like weddings, meetings, and small group celebrations safely in times of COVID
· Visit Britain icon “We’re Good To Go” brand shows that all venues within the group will adhere to social distancing protocols.
Communication and presentation:
· We offer information to senior management in a clear manner, verbally and where relevant, in writing where changes need to be made.
· We share information with relevant team members, through frequent morning meetings. This often includes day activities, relevant company policies, goals, changes and successes within the business.
· We assist in encouraging ideas and innovation from the team and to act on these where appropriate.
· Our aim is to build and maintain relationships that help excel the business via all forms of business leads and promotions.
· Look at potential marketing and business development opportunities whether it be, exhibitions or adverts within selected key publications related to luxury / weddings / health and wellness.
· We are used to managing and ensuring all heads of departments and team members are fully trained in key processes.
Sales, Marketing and Growth:
· It is important to ensure that all relevant team heads understand and follow-up any potential areas of revenue. Follow-up and ensure expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
· On going training is provided in relation to customer service for all front of house personnel by introducing incentives that bring staff together.
· Our operations team keeping an eye on customer service excellence at the venue by staying close to every operation whether it’s function related, bar service including catering.
· We are able to offer guests various options to help improve financial rewards through catering by promoting an ODC (Outdoor catering) option. Perfect for all off-site functions like weddings at picturesque locations.
· Financial Management:
· We maintain an accurate and efficient financial control system (To help reduce wastefulness) within the venue from department heads.
· Ensure all client invoices are accurately presented, with any supporting material.
· We maintain health and safety controls to ensure the security and wellbeing of all guests / residents.
Administration and General:
· We always ensure that administration procedures are followed in line with the company policies.
· We ensure that all operational information is reviewed regularly and always up to date.
· Always ensuring the adherence of all relevant Health & Safety and to promptly act upon and follow-up on any issues pertaining to these.
· We undertake any other reasonable task as and when required.