Register Your Venue
HELPING IMPROVE BOTTOM-LINE PROFITS
WHAT POSSIBLE REASON WOULD A VENUE HAVE TO PAY AN ORGANISATION LIKE US TO BE PROMOTED
The answer isn’t as silly as it sounds.
Further research into our organisation will outline the type of focused events we promote. It’s not about shooting money into the stars but targeting both new and existing clientele that already use our service to be aware of the existence of your venue.
Our testimonials page outlines our typical clientele. If interested, please continue reading…
Getting corporate clients using a venue can be one of the best income generators for a business that promotes group conferences. We have in the past, had hotel operations showering us with silly figure commission rates. We believe that it’s not about the short-term but long-term goals that make event venues prosper. We use a tried and tested formula that actually works. Our solutions are more productive than having either an exhibition stand at a show or the cost of any single full-page advert within any high-profile magazine.
We offer venues more than just a marketing platform. Our practice is geared towards promoting venues to the corporate market. Our formula for building NEW client business into the venue is NOT based on any heightened commission rates but one that is fixed, pre-set at the beginning. We understand what it takes in building revenue.
Site inspections are essential as they allow us to grasp a better understanding of the venue and promote discussions on how best to market the venue. We are not PR gurus but are experienced in marketing venues around the globe to both existing and new clients alike. We know what makes the meetings industry work. In some circumstances, we may also consider bringing a potential client along at the time of a site inspection.
We have a successful landing page that is marketing new business into venues within our portfolio “VenueSearch”
IT’S ABOUT POSITIVE RESULTS
Everyone knows that many event-focused venues will always be looking to capture a slice of the lucrative social or corporate market. This is our expertise.
The free option is available to any venue owner or manager, but will not guarantee 1st recommendation in any proposal or highlight on our webpage. This simply adds your details to our database.
OPEN DAY OPTION
We welcome the idea of showcasing your venue to potential corporate buyers by planning an open day. A single non-refundable ‘one-off registration charge’ payable to the value starting from £5,630.25 to over £10,000 plus vat*. (The price is pre-set and will reflect the venue size and scope of marketing required).
Any venue requesting our office for just a site inspection will be billed in advance for travel expenses and 1 day’s time away from the office. This stipulation is based on preventing any wastage of time as we can’t afford to visit venues around the globe for free.
From the initial site inspection, our office will outline a business proposal depicting clarity on how we move forward and the frequency of proposed events for the venue. This may include holding an open house for potential buyers through our brand.
THE TERM VENUES
The term “Venues” refers to hotels, designated conference, and meeting spaces, sail yachts, cruise yachts, sports event locations, and historic iconic places of interest, including UNESCO locations and palaces around the world.
You can tell us about your venue for FREE
Completing the form does not provide any social media or marketing exposure but simply informs our office about your venue should we have an event inquiry that fulfills a client’s needs.
Promote my venue on your Instagram page… “VenueSearch“
We’re good at promoting venues
WE WILL BE ADDING VENUE RECOMMENDATIONS TO OUR COUNTRY SEARCHES SOON
AFRICA | ASIA | UK & EUROPE | E. MED & MIDDLE EAST | N. AMERICA | C. AMERICA & CARIBBEAN | S. AMERICA | OCEANIA
(1) Not well known to many corporate event planners.
(2) Lack of in-house marketing ideas or direct contacts from corporate organisations.
(3) Venues will often say; They do not justify employing someone full-time, but they need business.
(4) Venues may have great sales teams but often don’t understand the difference between basic bedroom sales and C&B focused on corporate sales.
WE BUILD THE PRODUCT
Our Platform Is Geard To Building Revenue
The Encouragement Of More Usage Of Venues
Establishing Better User Experience & Perception
Potential Of Increasing Repeat Business
Enhancing venue USPs To Corporate Clients
Increasing Brand Identity & Establishing Customer Loyalty
Listing of the venue within our own directory
BEHIND THE SCENE MAKING VENUES PROFITABLE
Leadership and Influence
We aim to:
· Promote, inspire venues and engage with corporate buyers to promote your venue.
· We work effectively alongside all team members, seeking input, contributing ideas, and suggestions, and sharing relevant information with all department heads concerned.
· We work towards promoting functions like conferences, weddings, meetings, and small group celebrations safely in times of COVID
Communication and presentation:
· We would offer information to senior management in a clear manner, verbally and where relevant, in writing where changes need to be considered covering relevant shows that may encourage new business.
· We share information with relevant team members.
· Our aim is to build and maintain relationships that help excel your business via all forms of business leads and promotions.
· Look at potential marketing and business development opportunities.
Sales, Marketing, and Growth:
· It is important to ensure that all relevant team heads understand and follow up on any potential areas of revenue. Follow up and ensure expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
· Our operations team keeps an eye on business generation for your venue at the venue.