Replace Care Homes
with Luxury Sun Retreats
SENIOR LUXURY CARE RESIDENCIES
SIX MONTH LETS
A Residential care project designed for senior citizens around the world is being offered by FunEvents.com. This is a non-conventional all-inclusive retirement scheme where residents are provided a two-bedroom apartment managed by FunEvents.com. It’s an alternative option to just having to accept a single venue care home for purposes of residential retirement for the rest of one’s life.
The fact is that we are all getting old, so why not enjoy your time being pampered at some of the best venues the world can offer?
We are able to place resident English speaking carers and staff at selected locations. We offer high-quality products, value, and service. Our aim is to provide assistance to senior tenants at luxury locations on a six-month basis. Lasting experiences matter.
IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE
When you visit a typical nursing home, what do you see? Lots of senior citizens neatly sat together in a room with a single nurse for every 10 residents. Should this be something that appeals to you, then our service is not something you should be considering.
HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS
The project allows prospective residents to acquire a six-month residence license on a rotational format always following the sun. The project-based the following dates. 1st April till 30th September (Northern Hemisphere) & 1st October till 31st March (Southern Hemisphere). The luxury retreats we offer are two-bedroom apartments with a full kitchen and utility use at key locations around the world. The rotational program allows guests to follow the sun and enjoy a change of scenery around the globe every six months.
IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE
This is a self-financed operation where patients are given an option on the type of quality, service, and location they prefer. The average UK cost for basic residential care ranges from £1000 to £5000 per week. The all-inclusive service we offer patients ranges upwards of £5000 per week subject to location, quality of the selected venue, and a full range of facilities available.
Established in 1997, FunEvents.com acquired a travel department in 2006 and has since, a successful industry track record in hidden retreats around the globe. This concept has been developed based on demand matching luxury vacant apartments to individuals looking for an improved care-based lifestyle.
Every contract expires automatically on the six-month anniversary. We do not process automatic registration.
(1) High-end venue options around the world.
(2) Optional rotation of location on an annual basis.
(3) Venues offered are across the globe.
(4) Full English-speaking carer/nursing/companion support.
(5) Great social programs for guests.
(6) All Pre-Inspection visits are arranged.
(7) An alternative option for current cruise enthusiasts.
(8) Site Inspections arranged for viewing purposes.
(9) Fraud prevention. All financial payments are dealt with through FunEvents.com
GLOBAL VENUES AVAILABLE
1st APRIL till 30th SEPTEMBER (Northern Hemisphere)
1ST OCTOBER TILL 31st MARCH (Southern Hemisphere)
30 hotels 4*,4*s, 5* and Leading Hotels of the World
Located in 7 Countries (Italy, Austria, Croatia, Czech and Slovak Republic, Serbia and Montenegro
Schlosshotel Velden 5* LHW on the Wörthersee (Carinzia – Austria)
1. Kalidria Hotel & Thalasso Spa – Castellaneta Marina, Puglia
2. La Locanda del Carrubo Resort & Spa – Mattinata, Puglia
3. San Montano Resort & Spa – Ischia
4. Borgo Santandrea – Amalfi Coast NEW
5. Leon’s Place Hotel – Roma, Lazio
6. Martius Private Suites – Roma, Lazio
7. Relais Il Falconiere & Spa – Cortona, Toscana
8. Gallia Palace Beach Golf & Spa Resort – Punta Ala, Toscana
9. Hotel Ville sull’Arno – Firenze, Toscana
10. Abano Grand Hotel – Abano Terme, Veneto
11. Hotel Metropole – Venezia, Veneto
12. Ca’ Nigra Lagoon Resort – Venezia, Veneto
13. Faloria Mountain Resort – Cortina D’Ampezzo
14. Castel Fragsburg – Merano, Alto Adige
15. Château Monfort – Milano, Lombardia
16. Grand Hotel Savoia – Genova, Liguria
17. La Meridiana Resort & Golf – Garlenda, Liguria