Many direct flights from all major cities in the world.
They say that Istanbul is the ‘cradle of civilization’. Here guests can enjoy unique venues with historical and cultural heritage.
Rich Turkish and international cuisine by world famous chefs and wide selections of fine dining options.
Special interest programs; Bespoke tailor-made team building events, Excursions, Christian Pilgrimage, Jewish Heritage, Archaeological, Blue Voyage & Yachting, Birdwatching, Golfing, Hiking and lots more including Culinary.
WHAT’S NEW IN TURKEY
Many direct flights to 275 destinations including cities across Europe, the UK and within the United States such as Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
In Kusadasi, Izmir, a new congress centre with an auditorium capacity of 2,000 guests is only a 15 minute-drive from world famous Ephesus.
Istanbul is a city of many potentials, there are many things to do after a busy conference and options can be designed should delegates be accompanied by their spouses.
Hungary and Budapest is still a SAFE destination to travel to, and business is as usual.
There are no tests needed to enter Budapest for Vaccinated & Non Vaccinated:- Details here:-
New Hotel Openings
Hard Rock Hotel Budapest
Matild Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Crown Plaza Budapest Hotel – IHG
Grand Hotel Esztergom
Avar Hotel – Mátra Hill
LUA Resort – Lake Balaton
If you are looking for to add a CSR Element to your event here are some great options
1. Toy making workshop – prepared toys can be gifted to a nursery, a children’s hospital or an orphanage.
2. Wall or furniture painting in a social institute, hospital or school.
3. Dog walking at an animal shelter: There are plenty of dogs waiting for a loving owner in the farms of animal welfare associations, who are extremely grateful for a kind caress, word, some play and a walk.
4. Charity walking, running, or participating in other competitions together: why not play sports, move with our colleagues, if we can have a good conversation while maintaining health, and even serve a noble goal?
5. Help the Earth with planting trees in forests and repainting the hiking trails.
6. Gardening, tree planting for children’s institutions: Build a high bed, plant fruit trees for kindergartens, schools, residential institutions.
UNIQUE IDEAS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT IN HUNGARY
1. Business meetings in the Castle of Sissi in Godollo – Upto 200 pax.
2. Film making activity in Korda Film Studios – where international feature films such as Hellboy 2; The Golden Army, Season of the Witch and TV mega-productions The Borgias and World Without End have been filmed – 200 pax.
3. Panorama cocktail on the Fishermen’s Bastion – 100 pax.
4. Nostalgia rides in luxury old-timer limousines – with drivers dressed in uniforms resembling the liveries of the chauffeurs of aristocrats back in the early 20th century – 30 pax.
5. Private river cruises with memorable culinary highlights – 1000 pax.
6. Equestrian programme and carriage driving competition – with the supervision of horse riding world champion Lazar Brothers in Lazar Equestrian Park – 50 pax.
7. Cave adventure in one of the 200 well known caves under the city – 40 pax (at the same time).
8. Private concert in the spectacular Hungarian State Opera House – 50 pax
9. Adventurous treasure hunts in the city – 1000 pax (divided into smaller groups)
10. Sailing on Lake Balaton – 50 pax
TOP REASONS TO VISIT HUNGARY
* Breathtaking location of the capital of Hungary: Budapest – often referred to as the Pearl of Danube.
* Friendly people and genuine hospitality.
* World capital of therapeutic spas.
* Unique historical sites: 2000-year-old Roman ruins and 400-year-old Turkish monuments are side-by-side.
* Country of cultural wealth and diversity, Budapest is also the city of festivals.
* Home of 8 World Heritage Sites.
* Offers well-developed infrastructure, high-class hotels and venues.
* Good value for money.
"*" indicates required fields
CAMEL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
WHEN: January WHERE: Selcuk BEST FOR: Traditional Cultural Event
KIRKPINAR OIL WRESTLING FESTIVAL
WHEN: June / July WHERE: Edirne BEST FOR: Turkish Wrestling
SEB-I- ARUZ WHIRLING DERVISHES
WHEN: December WHERE: Konya BEST FOR: Religious Dance