Travel subject to Government Approval
SUBJECT TO NATIONAL INFECTION RATES REMAINING LOW
RULES SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES
The hotels and other guest accommodation guidance has been updated to include measures that will apply from Step 3 from 17 May in England. Please see a summary of the changes below, see the full guidance for more detail.
- All guest accommodation can open for leisure stays. This includes hotels, hostels, B&Bs and other types of accommodation that rely on sharing facilities (including kitchens, sleeping areas, bathrooms and indoor communal areas such as lounges, sitting areas, and any lifts, staircases or internal corridors used to access the accommodation). More information on how to operate shared facilities is available in the section on changes to facilities and services.
- Overnight stays in guest accommodation are restricted to groups of up to 6 people or 2 households/bubbles. People should stay socially distanced from anyone they do not live with or share a bubble with.
- Where reasonably necessary, there is an exemption to the social contact limits for residential visits organised by schools, colleges, further education and higher education providers for educational or educational training purposes. See the full guidance for more information on educational bubbles. More information is also available in the guidance for schools, further education colleges and providers and higher education providers.
- Residential trips for out-of-school settings, such as youth groups and children’s extra-curricular clubs, should be restricted to groups of up to 6 people or 2 households/support or childcare bubbles, including supervising adults. More information is available in the guidance for out-of-school settings.
- All guest accommodation can open permitted businesses and services on-site for access by guests and by the general public, including where the entrance is within the guest accommodation. This includes indoor and outdoor sport facilities (such as swimming pools and gyms), spas and personal care facilities (such as hair, beauty, and massage services), and retail facilities. Saunas and steam rooms can reopen. Also check the guidance for sport facilities, close contact services and retail shops, stores and branches to ensure the relevant requirements are adhered to. See the section on hospitality in the hotel guidance and the guidance for restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services for other relevant measures.
- Food and/or drink (including alcohol) can be provided through room service. Communal spaces such as lounges or lobbies may remain open to guests but no food or drink should be served in these spaces, people should not be encouraged to gather and social distancing should be observed.
- Indoor entertainment is permitted. This includes venues such as theatres, cinemas and concert halls, and performance/screening areas within the premises of another venue such as a pub, hotel or holiday park. More information on these measures is available in the sections on changes to operations, changes to facilities and services and hospitality.
- For existing bookings, if guests are not able to take a planned holiday due to coronavirus restrictions, accommodation providers should give guests a chance to cancel their bookings. If a booking is cancelled, either by the guest or the provider, accommodation providers are encouraged to offer alternative dates if this can be agreed with the customer. If this cannot be arranged, businesses are expected to provide a refund depending on the terms of the booking contract.
Business meetings and events
- Permitted venues (including guest accommodation) can hire out function and event spaces for essential work, education and training, where these events cannot reasonably be conducted remotely.
- Permitted venues (including guest accommodation) can host business meeting/event show-rounds, viewings and site visits for the purpose of viewing the venue for a future booking.
- Indoor and outdoor business events can take place. This includes conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, charity auctions, private dining events such as charity or gala dinners and awards ceremonies, and corporate hospitality. More information is available in the section on meetings and events and the guidance for visitor economy settings.
Businesses and venues
All businesses and venues should follow COVID-secure guidelines to protect customers, visitors and workers.
See full guidance on which businesses and venues are permitted to be open under each local restriction tier.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
FRONT & EXIT DOOR SEATS: £60.00pp
Although it’s not a condition of booking, we would prefer individuals to consider the benefits of bringing a family friend or carer to occupy the seat beside them.
(HELPING US MAINTAIN THE BUBBLE POLICY)
TOUCH THE ABOVE IMAGE
MANY CHARITY ORGANISATIONS OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH YOU JOINING US DUE TO MENTAL WELLNESS
As an organisation, we are proud to work alongside ALL charities and associations. We believe that many good will offer financial support to individuals looking to join us as a way of escapism from mental illness. Many may not provide 100% financial assistance but you could also ask for subsidised allowance that would go towards the travel package. The level of subsidy is subject to grant’s receivable from local authorities. These can range from 100% to 5% dependent on the level of grants provided BY YOUR CHARITY.
Rolling out trips after August 02
DISCOVER OUR POPULARITY
Call it networking, call it fun, or call it chatting with new friends… “We focus our tours around enhancing communication between passengers through Fun Events. Since lockdown of 2020/21 social interaction has meant that people have craved to feel free and meet others (IN SAFETY) and expand their circle of friendships. What make our trips unique is that everyone on board has the need to make new friends.
“Creative events where everyone knows your name”
HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES. HOWEVER, OUR POLICY IS TO ALWAYS RETAIN HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS RELATED TO ON BOARD ‘WEARING OF FACE-MASKS’.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR POLICIES PRIOR TO JUNE 21st, 2021
* An excuse to get out and enjoy fresh air in the company of strangers using safe covid protocols. This service is only for DEVON residents.
Current Passenger Departure Point:
Exeter St. Davids Rail Station
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING AT ADDING ADDITIONAL POINTS
(subject to demand).
* There is no mandatory requirement for face masks on private hire, should the coach be booked on a dry hire basis. However, in circumstances where different families, groups and individuals occupy a shared vehicle it is mandatory that face masks are always to be worn, especially when talking to strangers on board. Our service allows regular comfort breaks that allow passengers to stretch their legs on longer journeys.
* In the event of several pick-up points, travellers will need to start filling up the rear of the coach first, as this helps to minimise close contact.
* Seating arrangements first row behind driver to be left clear unless vehicle fitted with a protective screen (We have 2 private hire vehicles already fitted). The remaining passenger seats to 1m+ so window seats and any family members or carers will be able to sit together. We aim o keep a single seat space between all strangers.
ONLY WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
(2) 2 DAY SHORT BREAKS – From Staycation Events to Full European Travel Programs to Pilgrim Tours TBA
(3) 5 night / 6 day Group Tour Packages, (including Cruises) available through our travel dept. (TBA)
(4) Private invitations to additional social events that connect people
HEALTH & SAFETY & FUN TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Face masks will be worn in any closed indoor environment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
That feeling of having booked a day out and it rains… DON’T WORRY
The prospect of having reserved a tour date, many may feel disappointed. The beauty is that our events are mainly undercover. From coach to any selected excursion. (We always ensure that our events cater for any last minute changes.)
THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT PRIOR JUNE 21ST 2021
We will however be cautious and always make safe alternations that keep our travellers safe
Q. As people move through the isle, it is expected that they will be touching every seat by default and leaving imprints on the seats?
A. We will address this question in two parts
- (1) Prior to boarding the coach, everyone will be provided a set of blue surgical gloves which they are expected to wear every-time they travel along the isle of the coach
- (2) The inside of the coach is given a coating of ‘Biocide’ as an Aqueous coating. This remans active for up to seven days.The aqueous coating is hard wearing and creates a clear coat of active biocide which can only be removed by cleaning with a strong bleach, disinfectant or simply worn away. (Similar to an active coating of clear varnish). If 1000’s of people rub the hand rail in the same spot continuously then that area coating, at some point will be worn away (just as varnish would be). If no one rubbed their hand on the rail, it would stay active for over 30 days. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY COACH LEAVING THE DARTLINE GARAGE IS RE-SANITISED SUBJECT TO USAGE – DAILY & WEEKLY SLOTS.
Q. What is the purpose of offering personal travel for coach day trips on events?
A. The answer is one related to health and safety and personal space
- (1) Restrictions on minimum passenger number on coach tours will not be restricted to 30 people. It’s because of this that many may prefer to use personal travel and join our fun groups on location. With exception to saving on seat capacity on board, attendees do not lose any part of the fun factor and the option of establishing friendship amongst others.
A feeling of worry, nervousness or unease.
The recent lockdown measures imposed by the Government have caused many people to fully isolate and feel an increase in their level of anxiety. People need to communicate more than Zoom or Skype.
All guests, passengers including staff will need to maintain the wearing of face-masks (Exemptions subject to medical issues). Social communication is paramount to every person. The coach trips we organise are managed using as many COVID protocols available.
GROUP BOOKINGS & DIRECT COACH HIRE
You Decide The Event – We’ll Provide The Logistics
NEW – DIRECT WEBSITE FOR THIS PAGE
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LOCKDOWN LONELINESS
UK Day Trips Explained
MAX 52 PEOPLE IN TOTAL INC HOST & DRIVER
FOR ALL: Single | Separated | Divorced | Widowed or in Relationships
There are no AGE restrictions on accompanied guests.
We know that some people isolating may have there own carers and may be under 30 years old.
We offer 100% flexibility on age related guests as it’s your enjoyment onboard what really matters.
We provide all passengers joining our RAIL excursions with a SNACK BOX containing various re-energising items like apple juice and a veg or steak pie. We ask every passenger on confirmation of his or her booking to inform our office of any special dietary requirements. We always try to accommodate everyone.
Please note that SNACK BOXES are not provided on visits to SHOPPING OUTLETS / VILLAGES.
Please note that travel Insurance is not provided within the cost. You are free to have your own or ask our office to provide you with a quotation closer to the time of your confirmation.
UK Tour Cost
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
£54.00 per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED
RETURN TRAVEL FROM ST. DAVIDS TRAIN STATION – INCLUDING COMFORT BREAK, COACH HIRE, DRIVER, HOST & SNACK BOX** EXCLUSIVE TO RAIL EXCURSIONS ONLY
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
ADD-ON EXCURSIONS TO FUN EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
SNACK BOXES ON TRIPS TO SHOPPING OUTLETS/ VILLAGES
10.30 – 17.30
NO MEMBERSHIP BUT BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON A FIRST COME BASIS
TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PASSENGER “HEAT CHECK” PRIOR TO BOARDING
PICK-UP POINT ST DAVID’S TRAIN STATION
10.30 – 11.30 APPROX BOARDING TIME
11.30 – TOUR DEPARTURE TIME
13.00 – APPROX ARRIVAL TIME AT LOCATION* or FREE TIME
CHARGEABLE ADD-ON FOR EXCURSIONS – OPTIONAL
(SNACK BOX** SEE CONDITIONS)
16.00 – START RTN TRIP HOME
17.00 / 17.30 – APPROX RETURN TIME TO PICK UP POINT
Useful tool for anyone keen on hosting a group event
No Computer? NO PROBLEM
PLEASE PHONE US ON 01404 811 849 AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADD YOUR DETAILS MANUALLY SO THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE OUR UPDATES.
A MEMBER OF STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
01404 811 849
RAIL TICKET CHECK
FOR EXETER ST. DAVIDS STATION
A 11.30 coach departure allows those joining us from across Devon to reach Exeter St.Davids rail station in good time.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
ADDITIONAL COACHES WILL BE MADE POSSIBLE SUBJECT TO DEMAND
ALL INFORMATION RECIEVED IS TREATED IN CONFIDENCE