Social club with no membership
COMPANION BASED WELLNESS RETREATS FOR DEVON RESIDENTS
Perfect wellness retreats for senior citizens & under 60’s
Travel from June 21st
SUBJECT TO INFECTIONS RATE REMAINS LOW
RULES SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES
Please see below a summary of the Prime Minister’s statement this afternoon (Monday 5th April 2021) as well as some relevant Government announcements over the weekend.
Prime Minister’s Statement
In his statement today, the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson confirmed that England from Monday 12 April, England will move to step 2 of its roadmap. As part of the roadmap early thinking on four reviews has been published, on the safe return of major events, on social distancing, the potential role of Covid status certification, and on the resumption of international travel. Please see the summary later in this update.
Updates to guidance on (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do (England)
- Self-contained accommodation will be able to open for overnight stays in England for people with their household or support bubble
- Outdoor hospitality venues will be able to reopen, with table service only
- Most outdoor attractions including zoos, theme parks, and drive-in performances (such as cinemas and concerts) will be able to reopen
- Some smaller outdoor events such as fetes, literary fairs, and fairgrounds will be able to take place
- Non-essential retail will be able to reopen
- Personal care premises such as hairdressers and nail salons will be able to reopen
- Public buildings such as libraries and community centres will be able to reopen
- Weddings, civil partnership ceremonies, wakes and other commemorative events will be able to take place for up to 15 people (anyone working is not included in this limit), including in indoor venues that are permitted to open or where an exemption applies. Wedding receptions can also take place for up to 15 people, but must take place outdoors, not including private gardens
Guest accommodation providers such as hotels, B&Bs and caravan parks may only remain open for the specific reasons set out in law. A full list of reasons can be found in the guidance on closing certain businesses and venues in England.
Key points from Update on Roadmap Reviews
A policy paper has been published today updating on the roadmap reviews. Please see some of the key points below.
COVID-Status Certification Review
- The Government believes that COVID-status certification could have an important role to play both domestically and internationally, as a temporary measure.
- Equally, the Government wants to be sure that the benefits of any such approach are fully interrogated in public debate and that the deliverability of COVID-status certification is rigorously tested, along with analysis of the potential economic impacts that COVID-status certification would have across different settings.
- There are some settings (such as essential public services, public transport and essential shops) where COVID-status certification should never be required, in order to ensure access for all.
- Equally, COVID-status certification could potentially play a role in settings such as theatres, nightclubs, and mass events such as festivals or sports events to help manage risks where large numbers of people are brought together in close proximity.
- The Government will begin to trial COVID-status certification in certain settings, including large events, through the Events Research Programme. The Government will continue to work closely with sectors on its approach.
- It is possible that COVID-status certification could also play a role in reducing social distancing requirements in other settings which people tend to visit more frequently, for example in hospitality settings. However, the Government recognises this has significant implications for businesses and their customers, so this will be further considered in consultation with industry, as part of the review of social distancing rules and taking into account the equalities and other impacts.
- For now, businesses should continue to plan to reopen in a way that follows the latest COVID-Secure guidance, and certification will not be required for reopening as part of step 2 or step 3
Global Travel Taskforce
- The Government wants to see a return to non-essential international travel as soon as possible, while still managing the risk from imported cases and variants of concern.
- Given the state of the pandemic abroad, and the progress of vaccination programmes in other countries, the Government is not yet in a position to confirm that non-essential international travel can resume from 17 May.
- Taking into account the latest situation with variants and the evidence about the efficacy of vaccines against them, they will confirm in advance whether non-essential international travel can resume on 17 May, or whether we will need to wait longer before lifting the outbound travel restriction.
- When non-essential international travel does return it will do so with a risk-based “traffic light” system.
- This will add to the current system a new green category with no isolation requirement on return to the UK – although pre-departure and post-arrival tests would still be needed.
- The Global Travel Taskforce will publish its report, setting out more details on this system, later this week.
- It is too early to say which countries will be on the green list when non-essential international travel resumes.
- For the moment, the Government advises people not to book summer holidays abroad until the picture is clearer.
Events Research Programme
- The Events Research Programme will explore different approaches to social distancing, ventilation, test-on-entry protocols and COVID-status certification.
- It will carry out pilots in a series of venues to gather evidence on the transmission risks associated with different settings, and potential approaches to managing and mitigating transmission risks. The pilots will use the domestic COVID-status certification standards.
- Early pilots will focus on demonstrating COVID-status through testing alone, while later pilots will seek to incorporate data on vaccination and acquired immunity.
- The Events Research Programme will examine the extent to which COVID-status certification would help towards the return of crowds to mass events and closed settings, from football matches to theatre performances, and the reopening of nightclubs.
- The programme will be run across a range of venue and activity types, including the World Snooker Championship at the Crucible in Sheffield and the Circus nightclub in Liverpool, with the aim of admitting a crowd of up to 20,000 to Wembley for the FA Cup final on 15 May.
- A second phase of pilots will take place from the end of May.
Social Distancing Review
- Social Distancing Review is exploring whether existing rules, designed to limit virus transmission, could be relaxed in different settings.
- The review is looking at key baseline measures, including how and when to safely lift or amend the 1m+ rule and related COVID-secure measures, as well as guidance on working from home.
- The extent of any relaxation in social distancing measures is linked to the questions being explored by the COVID-Status Certification Review – including whether COVID-status certification can enable changes to social distancing
Updates to NHS COVID app and twice weekly rapid testing to be available to everyone in England
- Everyone in England will be able to access free, regular, rapid coronavirus (COVID-19) testing from 9 April. To coincide with the offer of free rapid testing for everyone, there will be updates to the NHS COVID-19 app in England from 8 April. All venues in England in scope of the regulations are legally required to display an official NHS QR code poster. There will be new posters displaying QR codes for hospitality venues in England. Find out how to create an NHS QR code for your venue.
Everyone in a group must check in
In line with new regulations, when a group enters a hospitality venue, every individual must check either by scanning the official NHS QR code poster with the NHS COVID-19 app, or by providing their contact details. Previously, only the lead member of the group needed to provide contact details to check in.
Venue history sharing
If an app user tests positive, they will be asked to share their venue history in a privacy-protecting way via the app. This will allow venue alerts to be generated more quickly, and improve the ability to identify where outbreaks are occurring and take steps to prevent the virus spreading.
Additional venue alerts
If a person has been at a venue on the same day as several other people who have since tested positive for COVID-19, they may receive an alert advising them to book a test immediately, whether they are showing symptoms or not. This is to support finding asymptomatic cases who may have caught the virus but are not displaying symptoms.
A new ‘Pharmacy Collect’ service is also launching which will provide an additional route to regular testing.
The universal offer is currently for England only. The Devolved Administrations make their own policy decisions around testing.
Businesses and venues
All businesses and venues should follow COVID-secure guidelines to protect customers, visitors and workers.
See full guidance on which businesses and venues are permitted to be open under each local restriction tier.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
FRONT & EXIT DOOR SEATS: £60.00pp
Although it’s not a condition of booking, we would prefer individuals to consider the benefits of bringing a family friend or carer to occupy the seat beside them.
TOUCH THE ABOVE IMAGE
MANY CHARITY ORGANISATIONS OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH YOU JOINING US DUE TO MENTAL WELLNESS
As an organisation, we are proud to work alongside ALL charities and associations. We believe that many good will offer financial support to individuals looking to join us as a way of escapism from mental illness. Many may not provide 100% financial assistance but you could also ask for subsidised allowance that would go towards the travel package. The level of subsidy is subject to grant’s receivable from local authorities. These can range from 100% to 5% dependent on the level of grants provided BY YOUR CHARITY.
ARE YOU ON BENEFIT OR NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
We are a private company that operates health and wellness day trip excursion packages for those living alone, looking for a break from isolation sickness.
The first thing we would suggest is talk to your local CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU and see whether they can offer advice on any funding available through any local charities within your area.
The above notice was put on this site after a retired individual felt that the cost of £54 for a complete day out may be too expensive.
SEARCH TERM: COACH TRIPS | THINGS TO DO
Rolling out trips after June 21st
DISCOVER OUR POPULARITY
Call it networking, call it fun, or call it chatting with new friends… “We focus our tours around enhancing communication between passengers through Fun Events. Since lockdown of 2020/21 social interaction has meant that people have craved to feel free and meet others (IN SAFETY) and expand their circle of friendships. What make our trips unique is that everyone on board has the need to make new friends.
“Creative events where everyone knows your name”
HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES. HOWEVER, OUR POLICY IS TO ALWAYS RETAIN HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS RELATED TO ON BOARD ‘WEARING OF FACE-MASKS’.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR POLICIES PRIOR TO JUNE 21st, 2021
* An excuse to get out and enjoy fresh air in the company of strangers using safe covid protocols. This service is only for DEVON residents.
Passenger collection point:
Honiton Road, Park & Ride – Exeter – (subject to demand).
* There is no mandatory requirement for face masks on private hire, should the coach be booked on a dry hire basis. However, in circumstances where different families, groups and individuals occupy a shared vehicle it is mandatory that face masks are always to be worn, especially when talking to strangers on board. Our service allows regular comfort breaks that allow passengers to stretch their legs on longer journeys.
* In the event of several pick-up points, travellers will need to start filling up the rear of the coach first, as this helps to minimise close contact.
* Seating arrangements first row behind driver to be left clear unless vehicle fitted with a protective screen (We have 2 private hire vehicles already fitted). The remaining passenger seats to 1m+ so window seats and any family members or carers will be able to sit together. We aim o keep a single seat space between all strangers.
ONLY WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
(2) 2 DAY SHORT BREAKS – From Staycation Events to Full European Travel Programs to Pilgrim Tours TBA
(3) 5 night / 6 day Group Tour Packages, (including Cruises) available through our travel dept. (TBA)
(4) Private invitations to additional social events that connect people
HEALTH & SAFETY & FUN TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Face masks will be worn in any closed indoor environment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
That feeling of having booked a day out and it rains… DON’T WORRY
The prospect of having reserved a tour date, many may feel disappointed. The beauty is that our events are mainly undercover. From coach to any selected excursion. (We always ensure that our events cater for any last minute changes.)
THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT PRIOR JUNE 21ST 2021
We will however be cautious and always make safe alternations that keep our travellers safe
Q. As people move through the isle, it is expected that they will be touching every seat by default and leaving imprints on the seats?
A. We will address this question in two parts
- (1) Prior to boarding the coach, everyone will be provided a set of blue surgical gloves which they are expected to wear every-time they travel along the isle of the coach
- (2) The inside of the coach is given a coating of ‘Biocide’ as an Aqueous coating. This remans active for up to seven days.The aqueous coating is hard wearing and creates a clear coat of active biocide which can only be removed by cleaning with a strong bleach, disinfectant or simply worn away. (Similar to an active coating of clear varnish). If 1000’s of people rub the hand rail in the same spot continuously then that area coating, at some point will be worn away (just as varnish would be). If no one rubbed their hand on the rail, it would stay active for over 30 days. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY COACH LEAVING THE DARTLINE GARAGE IS RE-SANITISED SUBJECT TO USAGE – DAILY & WEEKLY SLOTS.
Q. What is the purpose of offering personal travel for coach day trips on events?
A. The answer is one related to health and safety and personal space
- (1) Restrictions on minimum passenger number on coach tours will not be restricted to 30 people. It’s because of this that many may prefer to use personal travel and join our fun groups on location. With exception to saving on seat capacity on board, attendees do not lose any part of the fun factor and the option of establishing friendship amongst others.
A feeling of worry, nervousness or unease.
The recent lockdown measures imposed by the Government have caused many people to fully isolate and feel an increase in their level of anxiety. People need to communicate more than Zoom or Skype.
All guests, passengers including staff will need to maintain the wearing of face-masks (Exemptions subject to medical issues). Social communication is paramount to every person. The coach trips we organise are managed using as many COVID protocols available.
GROUP BOOKINGS & DIRECT COACH HIRE
You Decide The Event – We’ll Provide The Logistics
NEW – DIRECT WEBSITE FOR THIS PAGE
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LOCKDOWN LONELINESS
UK Day Trips Explained
MAX 52 PEOPLE IN TOTAL INC HOST & DRIVER
FOR ALL: Single | Separated | Divorced | Widowed or in Relationships
LOW DEPOSIT SCHEME
In order to reserve any seat reservation on our travel excursions, we require a 30% non-refundable deposit to be paid in advance. (Should any changes be made from an administration point of view, then a full refund will be forthcoming. All balances need to be settled six weeks prior the travel date.
There are no AGE restrictions on accompanied guests.
We know that some people isolating may have there own carers and may be under 30 years old.
We offer 100% flexibility on age related guests as it’s your enjoyment onboard what really matters.
We provide all passengers joining our RAIL excursions with a SNACK BOX containing various re-energising items like water, juice, chocolate biscuits, light snack , etc. We ask every passenger on confirmation of his or her booking to inform our office of any special dietary requirements. We always try to accommodate everyone.
Please note that SNACK BOXES are not provided on visits to SHOPPING OUTLETS / VILLAGES.
Please note that travel Insurance is not provided within the cost. You are free to have your own or ask our office to provide you with a quotation closer to the time of your confirmation.
UK Tour Cost
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
£54.00 per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED
RETURN TRAVEL FROM ST. DAVIDS TRAIN STATION – INCLUDING COMFORT BREAK, COACH HIRE, DRIVER, HOST & SNACK BOX** EXCLUSIVE TO RAIL EXCURSIONS ONLY
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
ADD-ON EXCURSIONS TO FUN EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
SNACK BOXES ON TRIPS TO SHOPPING OUTLETS/ VILLAGES
10.30 – 17.30
NO MEMBERSHIP BUT BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO TRAVEL
TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PASSENGER “HEAT CHECK” PRIOR TO BOARDING
PICK-UP POINT ST DAVID’S TRAIN STATION
10.30 – 11.30 APPROX BOARDING TIME
11.30 – TOUR DEPARTURE TIME
13.00 – APPROX ARRIVAL TIME AT LOCATION* or FREE TIME
CHARGEABLE ADD-ON FOR EXCURSIONS – OPTIONAL
(SNACK BOX** SEE CONDITIONS)
16.00 – START RTN TRIP HOME
17.00 – APPROX RETURN TIME TO PICK UP POINT
Useful tool for anyone keen on hosting a group event