MAP & CHARGES
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
SELF DRIVE (Using your own car)
REGULAR: (Coach Seat Centre to Back Area)
PREMIUM: (Front to Mid Section of Coach)
Although it’s not a condition of booking, we would prefer individuals to consider the benefits of bringing a family friend or carer to occupy the seat beside them.
(HELPING US MAINTAIN THE BUBBLE POLICY)
WELLNESS RETREATS FOR DEVON RESIDENTS
UK DAY TRIPS
PART OF OUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM WHERE SUPPORT & FRIENDSHIP HAVE A VALUE
WHICH GROUP TO JOIN
(1) ** Seniors
(2) ** Accompanied Guests
– This can also include family members, friends, and carers
TRIP ADD-ONS (OPTIONAL)
Our various excursions are aimed at enhancing the fun element of meeting others. These may be heritage railway tours, theatre events, visits to shopping outlets, and other points of interest.
All our excursions are also available without having the need to book a coach seat as individuals may opt to use private transport.
ALSO PERFECT FOR PRIVATE HIRE
** Social clubs and groups across Devon
** Care and residential home services
Due to high demand, early bookings are recommended. We have a first come, first serve policy based on seat availability among our coaches.
THE TOUR PACKAGES ARE A WORKING PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN DARTLINE COACHES & OTTERY TRAVEL.
We have access to various coaches that range from the 25-seater Minibus to 53 Seater Executives with Air Conditioning, Toilet, and Drinks Facilities. Coach selection is based on access as many interesting locations are well hidden with narrow lanes that will not permit any large-scale vehicle.
All text information supplied has been verified by Dartline Coaches.
TOUCH THE ABOVE IMAGE
SUBSIDISED TOURS FROM CHARITIES / ASSOCIATIONS
MANY CHARITY ORGANISATIONS OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH YOU JOINING US DUE TO MENTAL WELLNESS
As an organisation, we are proud to work alongside ALL charities and associations. We believe that many will offer financial support to individuals looking to join us as a way of escapism from mental illness. Many may not provide 100% financial assistance but you could also ask for subsidised allowance that would go towards the travel package. The level of subsidy is subject to grants receivable from local authorities. These can range from 100% to 5% dependent on the level of grants provided BY YOUR CHARITY.
ARE YOU ON BENEFIT / COMMUNITY SERVICES
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE PIP?
Those on benefits and financial support or who are disabled / have a health condition may use their PIP allowance for seat allocation
SEARCH TERM: WELLNESS BREAKS
Rolling out trips after APRIL 6th 2022
DISCOVER OUR POPULARITY
Call it networking, call it fun, or call it chatting with new friends… “We focus our tours around enhancing communication between passengers through Fun Events. Since lockdown of 2020/21 social interaction has meant that people have craved to feel free and meet others (IN SAFETY) and expand their circle of friendships. What make our trips unique is that everyone on board has the need to make new friends.
“Creative events where everyone knows your name”
HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE, SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES. HOWEVER, OUR POLICY IS TO ALWAYS RETAIN HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS RELATED TO ONBOARD WEARING OF FACE MASKS.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR POLICIES PRIOR TO JUNE 21st, 2021
* An excuse to get out and enjoy fresh air in the company of strangers using safe covid protocols. This service is only for DEVON residents.
Current Passenger Departure Point:
Exeter St. Davids Rail Station
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING AT ADDING ADDITIONAL POINTS
(subject to demand).
* There is no mandatory requirement for face masks on private hire, should the coach be booked on a dry hire basis.
* Seating arrangements on the first row behind the driver are to be left clear unless the vehicle is fitted with a protective screen (We have 2 private hire vehicles already fitted). The remaining passenger seats to 1m+ so window seats and any family members or carers will be able to sit together. We aim o keep a single seat space between all strangers.
ONLY WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
(2) 2 DAY SHORT BREAKS – From Staycation Events to Full European Travel Programs to Pilgrim Tours TBA
(3) 5 night / 6-day Group Tour Packages, (including Cruises) available through our travel dept. (TBA)
(4) Private invitations to additional social events that connect people
HEALTH & SAFETY & FUN TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Face masks will be worn in any closed indoor environment
WHAT IS INCLUDED / OPTIONAL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
That feeling of having booked a day out and it rains… DON’T WORRY
The prospect of having reserved a tour date, many may feel disappointed. The beauty is that our events are mainly undercover. From coach to any selected excursion. (We always ensure that our events cater to any last-minute changes.)
USAGE OF PERSONAL TRAVEL
Q. What is the purpose of offering personal travel for coach day trips on events?
A. The answer is one related to health and safety and personal space
- (1) Restrictions on minimum passenger number on coach tours will not be restricted to 30 people. It’s because of this that many may prefer to use personal travel and join our fun groups on location. With exception to saving on seat capacity on board, attendees do not lose any part of the fun factor and the option of establishing friendship amongst others.
GROUP BOOKINGS & DIRECT COACH HIRE
You Decide The Event – We’ll Provide The Logistics
NEW – DIRECT WEBSITE FOR THIS PAGE
OFFICE NOTICE BOARD POSTER
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LOCKDOWN LONELINESS
UK Day Trips Explained
There are no AGE restrictions on accompanied guests.
We know that some people isolated may have their own carers and may be under 30 years old.
We offer 100% flexibility on age-related guests as it’s your enjoyment onboard that really matters.
** SNACK BOX
Unless stated otherwise, we provide all passengers with a SNACK BOX containing various re-energizing items like apple juice and a vegetarian pie. We ask every passenger on confirmation of his or her booking to inform our office of any special dietary requirements. We always try to accommodate everyone.
SNACK BOXES are NOT provided with restaurant lunch events or any type of overseas travel.
Please note that travel Insurance is not provided within the cost. You are free to have your own or ask our office to provide you with a quotation closer to the time of your confirmation.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
£54.00 per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED
RETURN TRAVEL FROM ST. DAVIDS TRAIN STATION – INCLUDING COMFORT BREAK, COACH HIRE, DRIVER, HOST & SNACK BOX** EXCLUSIVE TO RAIL EXCURSIONS ONLY
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
ADD-ON EXCURSIONS TO FUN EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
SNACK BOXES ON TRIPS TO SHOPPING OUTLETS/ VILLAGES
10.30 (11.30 Departure)
17.30 Return To Exeter St. Davids
NO MEMBERSHIP BUT BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON A FIRST-COME BASIS
TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PASSENGER “HEAT CHECK” PRIOR TO BOARDING
PICK-UP POINT ST DAVID’S TRAIN STATION
10.30 – 11.30 APPROX BOARDING TIME
11.30 – TOUR DEPARTURE TIME
13.00 – APPROX ARRIVAL TIME AT LOCATION* or FREE TIME
CHARGEABLE ADD-ON FOR EXCURSIONS – OPTIONAL
(SNACK BOX** SEE CONDITIONS)
16.00 – START RTN TRIP HOME
17.00 / 17.30 – APPROX RETURN TIME TO PICK UP POINT
Useful tool for anyone keen on hosting a group event
RESIDENTIAL VILLAGES & CARE HOMES
No Computer? NO PROBLEM
PLEASE PHONE US ON 01404 811 849 AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADD YOUR DETAILS MANUALLY SO THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE OUR UPDATES.
A MEMBER OF STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
OUR OFFICE WILL HANDLE SEAT ALLOCATIONS
TRAVEL DATES ARE RELEASED THROUGH OUR OTTERY TRAVEL OFFICE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOUSEKEEPING RULES FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS
- All events are hosted by facilitators.
- NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING IS PERMITTED ON BOARD OUR TOURS
- We have a usable storage area for disability aids on our coaches
- Maximum group attendance is subject to permitted government acceptance (Pre June 21st will be 30 People), any pre-deposits that may have been paid are refunded fully on canceled events.
- SNACK BOXES are only provided on selected itineraries (Please check).
- We will not accept any behavior that may put others at risk.
- Prior to registering, please ensure that your personal health DOES NOT impede the enjoyment of fellow guests and attendees.
- Please check prior to confirming any reservation that your (If needed) travel insurance documents are up to date.
- We are keen to offer private member clubs, associations, and social clubs a fully designed travel package suited to their needs.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- £10.00 admin charge will be levied based per person when handling any type of refund on a non-confirmed booking where deposits have been accepted.
Due to restricted margins, we are unable to offer any refunds on any confirmed bookings. Last-minute reservations are not permitted.
- NO SHOW
Should an individual confirm their seat and decide not to show up at an agreed meeting point or departure time (We always allow 15-20 minutes margin time for traffic), then the individual will lose any monies paid.
- PAYMENT ADDRESS
Please ensure that payment is made to “Fun Events Corporate Services Limited” at Ottery Travel in Mill Street. EX11 1AD
- PAYMENT CONDITIONS FOR CORPORATES / GOV DEPT / ASSOCIATIONS INCLUDING SOCIAL GROUPS AND CARE HOMES
The purchase order must be in-line with the terms and conditions covering deadlines for payments.
Coach hire conditions do not permit us to entertain any single-sex groups. Examples are stag & hen parties.
Would your business benefit by having the opportunity to market a particular product or service to the senior citizen market. If the answer is YES…
We allocate a percentage of the cost towards entertaining our passengers.
We only accept pre-printed flyers no larger than A5 in size
Cost of advertising:
Single month: £700
6 Month campaign: £2,500
12 Month campaign; £4,000
A FUN WAY TO GET YOUR BUSINESS KNOWN
01404 811 849
RAIL TICKET CHECK
FOR EXETER ST. DAVIDS STATION
An 11.30 coach departure allows those joining us from across Devon to reach Exeter St.Davids rail station in good time.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
ADDITIONAL COACHES WILL BE MADE POSSIBLE SUBJECT TO DEMAND
ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED IS TREATED IN CONFIDENCE
"*" indicates required fields