SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
SELF DRIVE (Using your own car)
REGULAR: (Coach Seat Centre to Back Area)
PREMIUM: (Front to Mid Section of Coach)
Although it’s not a condition of booking, we would prefer individuals to consider the benefits of bringing a family friend or carer to occupy the seat beside them.
(HELPING US MAINTAIN THE BUBBLE POLICY)
TOUCH THE ABOVE IMAGE
MANY CHARITY ORGANISATIONS OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH YOU JOINING US DUE TO MENTAL WELLNESS
As an organisation, we are proud to work alongside ALL charities and associations. We believe that many will offer financial support to individuals looking to join us as a way of escapism from mental illness. Many may not provide 100% financial assistance but you could also ask for subsidised allowance that would go towards the travel package. The level of subsidy is subject to grants receivable from local authorities. These can range from 100% to 5% dependent on the level of grants provided BY YOUR CHARITY.
Rolling out trips after APRIL 6th 2022
DISCOVER OUR POPULARITY
Call it networking, call it fun, or call it chatting with new friends… “We focus our tours around enhancing communication between passengers through Fun Events. Since lockdown of 2020/21 social interaction has meant that people have craved to feel free and meet others (IN SAFETY) and expand their circle of friendships. What make our trips unique is that everyone on board has the need to make new friends.
“Creative events where everyone knows your name”
HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE, SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT RULES. HOWEVER, OUR POLICY IS TO ALWAYS RETAIN HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS RELATED TO ONBOARD WEARING OF FACE MASKS.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR POLICIES PRIOR TO JUNE 21st, 2021
* An excuse to get out and enjoy fresh air in the company of strangers using safe covid protocols. This service is only for DEVON residents.
Current Passenger Departure Point:
Exeter St. Davids Rail Station
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING AT ADDING ADDITIONAL POINTS
(subject to demand).
* There is no mandatory requirement for face masks on private hire, should the coach be booked on a dry hire basis.
* Seating arrangements on the first row behind the driver are to be left clear unless the vehicle is fitted with a protective screen (We have 2 private hire vehicles already fitted). The remaining passenger seats to 1m+ so window seats and any family members or carers will be able to sit together. We aim o keep a single seat space between all strangers.
ONLY WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
(2) 2 DAY SHORT BREAKS – From Staycation Events to Full European Travel Programs to Pilgrim Tours TBA
(3) 5 night / 6-day Group Tour Packages, (including Cruises) available through our travel dept. (TBA)
(4) Private invitations to additional social events that connect people
HEALTH & SAFETY & FUN TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Face masks will be worn in any closed indoor environment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
That feeling of having booked a day out and it rains… DON’T WORRY
The prospect of having reserved a tour date, many may feel disappointed. The beauty is that our events are mainly undercover. From coach to any selected excursion. (We always ensure that our events cater to any last-minute changes.)
Q. What is the purpose of offering personal travel for coach day trips on events?
A. The answer is one related to health and safety and personal space
- (1) Restrictions on minimum passenger number on coach tours will not be restricted to 30 people. It’s because of this that many may prefer to use personal travel and join our fun groups on location. With exception to saving on seat capacity on board, attendees do not lose any part of the fun factor and the option of establishing friendship amongst others.
GROUP BOOKINGS & DIRECT COACH HIRE
You Decide The Event – We’ll Provide The Logistics
NEW – DIRECT WEBSITE FOR THIS PAGE
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LOCKDOWN LONELINESS
UK Day Trips Explained
There are no AGE restrictions on accompanied guests.
We know that some people isolated may have their own carers and may be under 30 years old.
We offer 100% flexibility on age-related guests as it’s your enjoyment onboard that really matters.
Unless stated otherwise, we provide all passengers with a SNACK BOX containing various re-energizing items like apple juice and a vegetarian pie. We ask every passenger on confirmation of his or her booking to inform our office of any special dietary requirements. We always try to accommodate everyone.
SNACK BOXES are NOT provided with restaurant lunch events or any type of overseas travel.
Please note that travel Insurance is not provided within the cost. You are free to have your own or ask our office to provide you with a quotation closer to the time of your confirmation.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
£54.00 per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED
RETURN TRAVEL FROM ST. DAVIDS TRAIN STATION – INCLUDING COMFORT BREAK, COACH HIRE, DRIVER, HOST & SNACK BOX** EXCLUSIVE TO RAIL EXCURSIONS ONLY
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
ADD-ON EXCURSIONS TO FUN EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
SNACK BOXES ON TRIPS TO SHOPPING OUTLETS/ VILLAGES
10.30 (11.30 Departure)
17.30 Return To Exeter St. Davids
NO MEMBERSHIP BUT BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON A FIRST-COME BASIS
TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PASSENGER “HEAT CHECK” PRIOR TO BOARDING
PICK-UP POINT ST DAVID’S TRAIN STATION
10.30 – 11.30 APPROX BOARDING TIME
11.30 – TOUR DEPARTURE TIME
13.00 – APPROX ARRIVAL TIME AT LOCATION* or FREE TIME
CHARGEABLE ADD-ON FOR EXCURSIONS – OPTIONAL
(SNACK BOX** SEE CONDITIONS)
16.00 – START RTN TRIP HOME
17.00 / 17.30 – APPROX RETURN TIME TO PICK UP POINT
Useful tool for anyone keen on hosting a group event
No Computer? NO PROBLEM
PLEASE PHONE US ON 01404 811 849 AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADD YOUR DETAILS MANUALLY SO THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE OUR UPDATES.
A MEMBER OF STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
01404 811 849
RAIL TICKET CHECK
FOR EXETER ST. DAVIDS STATION
An 11.30 coach departure allows those joining us from across Devon to reach Exeter St.Davids rail station in good time.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
ADDITIONAL COACHES WILL BE MADE POSSIBLE SUBJECT TO DEMAND
ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED IS TREATED IN CONFIDENCE