Positive Suggestions Matter
People just like you !
Professional event facilitators
CONVERTING PERCEPTION TO REALITY
A global brand many have grown to trust, that’s focused on providing full agency support where, the primary focus is being able to untangle any type of internal communication issues through a series of proven travel programs. Programs built on providing creative experiences that also increase bottom line profits. A close relationship with key suppliers in over 37 countries around the world brings your event alive and memorable for all the right reasons.
We are always inventing new experiences that our staff are only too ready to share.
DISCOVER WHAT MAKES US POPULAR!
When it comes to designing or negotiating the best event, we have probably experienced every story imaginable. Whether it’s from individuals looking for that special luxury retreat to heads of established organisations seeking someone to project manage their complete travel itinerary.
IN ORDER TO BE THE BEST, ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THE BEST.
Plan It To Perfection
TALENTS IN: Exceeding expectations | In-depth local knowledge on real experiences, what’s on and where | Training programs that help organisations improve their customer services | Great value on supplier prices and packages | Big product portfolio with a small team to help you make it happen.
BUSINESS TRAVEL ACCOUNTS: We offer every organisation a “Personal account manager ”. A dedicated handler to cover every aspect of a clients need. This includes: ticketing, accommodation, organised strategic one to one meetings to private dining reservations and much more. The service offered is more than just having a private PA. Quality reflected on experience in handling and hosting many overseas events. If you need this service, then call our office for aditional details.
MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Learn how we are helping organisations in improving their productivity levels | Adventure tourists | Corporate sales managers | Facilitators for training | Project manager’s | Event Planners with travel ticketing | Organisation using pop-up stations | Devon Senior’s and the under ’60s packaged tours.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With over 35 years within event planning & the hospitality industry our staff are well experienced to handle key logistics including training and development in all areas of corporate management. The purpose being to get the maximum benefit for and onbehalf of all our clientele.
WHEN MAGIC HAPPENS
LEARN HOW WE ARE HELPING ORGANISATIONS IN IMPROVING THEIR PRODUCTIVITY LEVELS
Amazing 2022/3 supplier offers out now.
We offer a global event based procurement service regardless of location.
TRAVEL RETREATS – TRAINING – MEETINGS – CELEBRATIONS
CREATIVE CONCEPTS THAT INSPIRE
It is paramount to be able to offer choices.
Luxury escapes, theatrical concert planning, team building events to budget related practical family solutions based on need. Our range varies from offering inspirational ideas for group bonding events to a personalised family retreats and celebrations.
We are also able to help overcome a bereavement through our health and wellness get-away program. We offer packages for all and feel that our service should not just be a right for anyone privileged.
CONFERENCES PLANNING AFTER BREXIT
We’ll handle the paper work regarding European Tax Returns
Since BREXIT, claiming back VAT has been a minefield for many event planners. See how we make this task easy for all. Our overseas representation offices can also negotiate the best rates possible on your behalf.
FAIR PRICING POLICY
Two policy options on all corporate group event programs.
The first is a fixed management fee which is pre-set at the beginning of any contract and the second option being that we take a percentage on the final amount spent by the client on an event. Both examples involve helping the client get the best market price. (Guaranteed to beat any cost when done individually)
The above does not apply to any business undertaken through our retail travel arm as we are automatically awarded commission on all introduced leisure business through tour operators.
WE SHARE SUCCESS
We don’t promise any empowerment miracles or try to make you the best at, winning friends and influencing people.
The key of having fun, is sharing positive experiences amongst others. Whether it’s a personalised dinner party at an unusual location, a shared group excursions with no focus on any end game. Nothing beats an events that lead to a more enlightened positive feeling inside. You only need to ask us…
Benefits of packaging events.
FunEvents.com is a professional organisation approved by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Event management service qualifies as a tax deductible expense. This means you can claim tax relief on any business fees paid, provided it is relevant and beneficial to your job – Helping you reduce corporation and your VAT tax bill.
TWO DIVISIONS, ONE BRAND
CORPORATE EVENT PLANNING
FULL SERVICE “ONE STOP EVENT AGENCY”
PERSONAL EVENT PLANNING
Last updated: May 16, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Fun Events Corporate Services Limited, 14a Mill Street, DEVON EX11 1AD.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FunEvents.com, accessible from https://www.funevents.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: admin@FunEvents.com
- By phone number: 01404 811 849