Travel & Event Planners
Business & Leisure
A USEFUL STRATEGY USED BY
The YouTube video on this page outlines our complete operation. So whether you are simply looking for a personal retreat somewhere in the world or as a business that needs to make the right impression, our experience, and global resources would be ideal.
CREATIVE ACTIVITY CONCEPTS THAT BOTH INSPIRE AND SAVE YOU MONEY
WHY DO WE EXCEL WHEN OTHERS FAIL
You can’t buy an event of the shelve via the internet and hope for the best. The best events are those that need to be planned months in advance. The main beneficiary of a successful event (The Client) is when event planners accept and understand their corporate values. Also how we as specialist event designers would incorporate their message within the concepts being planned.
FAIR PRICING POLICY
Two policy options on all corporate group event programs.
The first is a fixed management fee which is pre-set at the beginning of any contract and the second option is that we take a percentage of the final amount spent by the client on an event. Both examples involve helping the client get the best market price. (Guaranteed to beat any cost when done individually)
NO FEES CHARGED via our retail travel arm. This is because we are automatically awarded a commission on all introduced leisure businesses through tour operators.
WE SHARE SUCCESS
We don’t promise any empowerment miracles or try to make you the best at, winning friends and influencing people.
The key to having fun is sharing positive experiences with others. Whether it’s a personalised dinner party at an unusual location, or shared group excursions with no focus on any end game. Nothing beats an event that leads to, a more enlightened positive feeling inside. You only need to ask us…
Benefits of packaging events.
FunEvents.com is a professional organisation approved by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Event management service qualifies as a tax-deductible expense. This means you can claim tax relief on any business fees paid, provided it is relevant and beneficial to your job – Helping you reduce corporation and your VAT tax bill.
Qualities that make the difference
Many working within the events industry would have heard of the type of events we have been privileged in designing for and on behalf of many well-branded organisations.
The secret behind our success is the fact that we really care about both our clients needs with a focus on the final result. Understanding people’s behavior is the first step in understanding individual needs.
"*" indicates required fields
Last updated: May 16, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Fun Events Corporate Services Limited, 14a Mill Street, DEVON EX11 1AD.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to the United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FunEvents.com, accessible from https://www.funevents.com
- You to mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: admin@FunEvents.com
- By phone number: 01404 811 849
As a processing center for event programs and applications, we do not entertain unsolicited cold calls or meetings without appointments. The first response is always via Email.
OUR OPEN POLICY ALLOWS FOR OFFICIAL TRANSPARENCY
Fun Events Corporate Services Limited has an open policy of transparency on all business activities.
We permit all legal authorities full access to all records upon written requests subject to requests being made through official channels. All the events we handle on behalf of clients and our capacity for the service provided is strictly on an agent basis to that client.
WE TAKE OUR BRAND SERIOUSLY
THIS IS A WARNING TO ANYONE USING OUR BRAND NAME ON THE INTERNET
It seems that legal firms like working alongside us and are happy to work on a pro-bono basis because of the success behind convictions. Our brand has been copyrighted since 1997. We have made several successful claims against those that have tried to use our brand success for their purpose.
We pursue every organisation to the director level through the courts and the cost of this infringement will be around 500,000 Euros.
Please do not ignore this notice as it may affect you as either the principal or director personally.
This is an advance warning to enable us to protect our identity.
Ottery Travel is the ticketing arm of FunEvents.com for inquiries relating to Flight Ticketing, Cruise Bookings, and Secure ATOL bonded Holidays. This is a retail office that accepts walk-ins (Subject to COVID PROTOCOLS) 14a Mill Street, Ottery St. Mary, EX11 1AD